Selling a business is often a once-in-a-lifetime event. LK Business Brokers – LKBB has the vision to help you capitalize on the opportunity a sale presents: by helping you to achieve a smooth and successful outcome.
Whatever reason you have for selling your business, we aim to help you gain optimum value from what is often a singular opportunity. We work with business owners who have decided to sell due to retirement, change in personal circumstances or for any other reason, as well as established companies wishing to sell a single contract and corporate firms looking to dispose of non-core activities or subsidiaries.
Our aim, is to help our clients fulfill their aspirations by making a transaction happen in the best way for them.
What do we offer?
Comprehensive service – Selling a business is a demanding process littered with potential pitfalls. So we offer a confidential and comprehensive service specifically designed to sell your business while minimizing risk and maximizing your returns.
What is our service based on?
Confidentiality – We put confidentiality at the very top of our priority list. While a certain degree of disclosure to buyers is necessary and fair, it must be strictly controlled. Our proven processes enable us to:
- Maximize the security of your business
- Minimize the release of sensitive information until the appropriate time – that is, when you have complete confidence in the buyer.
From valuation to completion
Once you’ve decided to sell, we will provide a complete range of services to help gain your business optimal exposure and simplify and accelerate the path to a sale. As a first step, we will provide you with a full and realistic appraisal of your business, expressed as an asking price range.
From there, we will put our full sales service into action, delivering the following support and resources.
Formulating your business sale prospectus
LKBB create a high quality presentation detailing the key facts about your business and its potential for our online business sales listing and marketing activities.
Proactively marketing your business
LKBB implement a full marketing campaign to gain your business maximum exposure and coverage, including:
- Placement of your business details on business for sale websites which are free-to-access for buyers, online businesses for sale listing for an indefinite period.
- Online / Internet advertising
- Active seeking out and encouragement of potential buyers using our network of prospects and extensive database.
- Vetting of, and communication with, prospective buyers including the obtaining of signed non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
Orchestrating & driving your sale
LKBB also work to lead, manage and secure your sale by:
- Working seamlessly with legal, tax and property specialists to facilitate and speedy transaction.
- Meeting and leading negotiations with interested parties, evaluating offers and preparing Heads of Agreement.
- Liaising with and managing the supply of information about your business to all involved parties, as well as co-ordinating the transaction process through to completion.