This excellent training business specialising in delivering training in the mining, civil works, processing, and gas sectors is for sale for the first time.
Established over 12 years ago. This RTO enjoys an excellent reputation within the industry and operates from a purpose built training facility.
Comes with a fresh 7 years registration. The vendor has just gone through the renewal process and has successfully obtained an additional 7 years with the regulator.
In the RTO world compliance is everything!!!
Currently located in a high industrial growth area within the mining and gas sectors where quality training is in high demand.
This RTO is more than just a limited competency training provider, this college has on-site knowledge and skills in the mining, civil works, processing, and gas sectors from operational to core leadership and safety within QLD.
Whist they have on scope Certificate II & III in Surface Extraction Operations, in addition, they have the following units or clusters, readily available and revenue raising:
- 10898NAT Course in Field-based Training and Assessment
- Health Safety Representative and Construction Induction
- Shotfiring and support shotfiring
- Remove non-friable Asbestos
- Work safely at Heights
- Confined Space, including Confined space Rescue
- Breathing Apparatus
- Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- Fire Fighting
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Chief and Warden
- Chainsaw Beginners and Intermediate
- High Risk Licensing, Forklift and Elevated Work Platform
Explicit contract to conduct “Safe Access the Rail Corridor” with a large local Tier 1 business, plus many more units of competencies…
A MOU exists at a nearby facility for specific training, for example, Chainsaw, Earthworks and 4WD.
The business enjoys a number of income streams from their loyal & regular high-profile construction and processing industry clients.
- Profitable business with room for further growth – will be Sold as a going concern
- Flexible lease options available directly from the landlord
- Compliant training units fully mapped including Training and assessment strategies (TAS)
- Policy and RTO Operational Procedures
- Trainer professional development plans by year
- Memberships with VELG and ITECA, including monthly Professional Development days built into its schedule
- Bookings scheduled up to 6 months in advance
- Student management system
- Equipment/ assets
Vendor will conduct a full induction and handover and is willing to support purchasing vendor into the future and wishes a third party contract for specific works.
The company is established as a Fee for Service only provider and does not have any state/ government funding. Would be eligible subject to department approvals.
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Asking price $290,000
Genuine purchasers are invited to contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913 for a confidential chat about this excellent education business.
LKBB are specialists RTO business brokers and are highly experienced in RTO Sales, Acquisitions and Mergers. We pride ourselves on providing honest appraisals and achieving great results for our valued clients. Lev Khazhiner is a specialist RTO business broker with over 15 years of business sales experience. Lev understands the mechanics of RTO sales and regulatory processes. If you’re looking to buy or sell your RTO/ education business, please contact Lev for a confidential friendly chat.