A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Registered in 2016
Registered until 2023
Registered in Perth, Western Australia
Currently the RTO has no enrolments or students.
There is no Cricos or state funding.
The RTO has 7 Excellent Qualifications on scope
Scope of Registration
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
These qualifications are in ‘hot demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications.
This is great scope and perfect for anyone wanting to take this RTO and apply for Cricos registration. Subject to ASQA terms.
Deliver and assess Australia wide: NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Registered domain: xxxxxxxx.com.au
Student management system
Policy and Procedures
Training and Assessment Resources
Learning resources for all qualifications
Training and assessment strategies
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) system
Offered for sale for the first time $120,000
For a confidential discussion please contact: Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913