Australians are always eager to enhance their professional standing and stay competitive in the job market. Nationally Recognised Qualifications are highly sought after because they validate the skills and knowledge individuals possess, making them more attractive to employers.
With the ever-evolving nature of industries, it’s essential to keep up with the latest trends and advancements. By obtaining Nationally Recognised Qualifications, Australians can demonstrate their commitment to professional development and showcase their expertise in their respective fields.
Scope of registration:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
- Certificate IV in Kitchen Management
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
These qualifications are well recognized and are in ‘hot demand’, which adds to their value and opens up global opportunities.
This RTO does not have state funding or Cricos registration. Never applied.
Established in 2016.
- Quality Management and Operational Framework
- Training and Assessment Resources
- Training and Assessment Strategies (TAS)
- Policy & Procedures
- All systems and documents
- Clean RTO. Zero enrolments
- Full induction and handover
- Training and Assessment Resources inc. teacher guides, student guides, assessment guides
- This RTO has great potential to apply for CRICOS registration in the future.
Asking price $250,000
Call Lev Khazhiner today on 0411 705 913 for a confidential discussion.
LKBB stands out as the go-to expert in RTO business brokerage, excelling in RTO Sales, Acquisitions, and Mergers. Elevate your experience with our commitment to transparent assessments and a track record of delivering exceptional results for our esteemed clients. Meet Lev Khazhiner, a seasoned RTO business broker with over 15 years of prowess in business sales. Lev not only comprehends the intricacies of RTO sales and regulatory processes but also brings a wealth of experience to the table. If you’re contemplating the sale or purchase of your RTO/education business, embark on this journey with confidence—contact Lev for a confidential and welcoming discussion that could reshape your business future.