Don’t delay, ASQA is implementing new compliance obligations for the purchase of all RTO’s – Registered Training Organisation (Change of Ownership) on the 31st October 2019.
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training throughout Australia and across the globe (Offshore Delivery)
This RTO has been registered for over 5 years and the vendors have spent considerable time (and money) investing into the quality of their resources and the RTO’s compliance.
Due to a change in circumstances, the vendor has decided to sell their RTO and focus on other business opportunities.
About this RTO
The qualifications currently on scope are in ‘hot demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications:
Scope of Registration:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business (Includes CPR)
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business (Includes First Aid)
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
- SIT51416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
The qualifications on scope are also in high demand within the ‘International‘ market (Offshore delivery and/or CRICOS – International Students), this would be a very easy and quick starting point for anyone looking at owning their own CRICOS (Approval to deliver to International students) RTO.
Currently this RTO is NOT CRICOS Approved.
Currently the organisation is Approved to Deliver and Assess in all States and Territories within Australia.
What’s included in your investment?
- A fully compliant training organisation – RTO last audited by ASQA for their Re-registration in Dec 2018, the RTO was found fully ‘Compliant at Audit’. and is now registered until Dec 2021
- Five (5) current Qualifications on scope – 4 within Business and 1 within Hospitality (with the ability to easily add more)
- Currently enrolments – 2019 Students are currently finalising their qualifications, all students are expected to complete by mid Oct 2019 (So no cost to the new owner)
- Location Delivery – Currently registered to deliver and assess Australia wide (able to easily relocate head office)
- Marketing – A fully compliant website (Includes translation capability) and course flyers for all qualifications on scope
- TAS – Compliant Training and Assessment Strategies for all qualifications on scope – each strategy includes a ”Learning Program’
- Resources – A full suite of ‘Learning and Assessment’ resources, that over 60 units in total all include mapping and models answers
- RTO Policies and Procedures – including forms connected with each procedure, all of which have been mapped back to the audited clauses
- Student Policy and Procedures – including forms connected with each procedure, all of which have been mapped back to the audited clauses
Asking price only $110,000
An RTO like this doesn’t comes around often, $110k for an RTO with completed enrolments and has just been audited by ASQA and found fully compliant at audit – this is an excellent and rare opportunity for the right purchaser to hit the ground running!
Vendor will also conduct a full induction and handover
Don’t forget, the ‘NEW’ purchase obligations being implemented by ASQA on the 31st October 2019, So get in now and beat the compliance rush!
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913