A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
This exceptional RTO delivers a broad range of training courses and support to multiple industry sectors and has arrangements in place to optimise Queensland State Government initiatives.
The organisation benefits from engaging across a range of Government Employment & Training programs that are subject to funding and actively supports students, potential employers and job service providers to optimise any funding or subsidy support for which they may qualify.
This RTO is broadly recognised for their expertise and consistent delivery of excellent, inspiring training solutions that are further enabled by their strong connections with multiple industries and a strong reputation for delivery by exceptional learning and facilitation specialists with demonstrated currency of experience in those industries.
All their education solutions are built with their client and student Journey in mind, with a particular focus on practical outcomes based on simulation and experiential learning.
Large and ‘IMPRESSIVE’ current scope of registration that enables a focus on the mining, manufacturing and construction industries as well as LGO and health sector includes:
- Landscape Construction
- Business Administration
- Work Health and Safety
- Surface Extraction
- Civil Construction Plant Operations
- + Working at height, crane, forklift, rescue, first aid…
Just to name a few…
These qualifications are in ‘high demand’. Australians and international students are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications.
This RTO is a PQS for funding in Queensland relevant to subsidies for the building and civil construction industries.
The business is the complete package – either as a “stand-alone” entity or for seamless inclusion with a wider group and is complete with everything you would expect, including but not limited to:
- PQS Funding Qld
- High quality fit-out of their Qld office / specialist training facilities
- Ideal location and with their own extensive parking
- Extensive list of assets
- Good financials
- Long standing Approved Vendor arrangements in place with a broad range of blue-chip clients
- Highly functional Student Management System
- Business Management Systems
- Training resources
- Policy and Procedures that are accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001
- Training and assessment strategies
- High quality equipment, fittings and fixtures
- Vendor will conduct a full induction into the business model and handover
Asking price: Offer over $990,000 +
Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the scope, location and extensive potential of this RTO.
Prompt confidential discussions with LKBB are highly recommended.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913