- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Established for over 22 years ago this family run RTO specializes in providing training in safe and effective handling and use of agricultural and veterinary chemicals, across Australia, via face-to-face workshops, online, correspondence, and recognition of prior learning (RPL).
This exceptional registered training organisation enjoys an excellent reputation for quality training and exemplary customer service; amongst its course participants, the industries it serves, and relevant government regulators/stakeholders.
The training and accreditation offered by this RTO are in high demand. The following four units of competence are required in various jurisdictions for accreditation and licensing of chemical users. In some states the training and accreditation to the first two units must be repeated every 5 years.
- AHCCHM303 Prepare and apply chemicals
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
- AHCPMG301 Control weeds
- AHCPMG302 Control plant pests, diseases and disorders
The above training is complemented by a suite of non-accredited chemical training courses
The business comes complete with everything you would expect including but not limited to:
- Recently re-registered with 5 years on registration
- Face-to-face workshops
- Online delivery
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- Student management system
- Training resources including learning resources, assessments, online courses
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- Equipment, Fittings and fixtures
- Vendor will conduct a full induction and handover
This Business would suit an existing RTO looking to expand their scope and/or client base; an owner/operator looking for quick access to this attractive field with an established client base; or to an investor who could run the business with existing staff.
Audited financial and accounting reports available. Should you wish to access these reports, we request that the interested party complete a confidentiality agreement form.
Asking price: $180,000
Prompt confidential discussions with LKBB must come highly recommended.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913