- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
Offered for sale for the first time $80,000
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Initial registration date – 4th of Feb 2008;
Current registration period: 4th Feb 2013 to 3rd Feb 2018
Currently the RTO has no enrolments or students.
Scope of Registration
These qualifications are in ‘high demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications:
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Community Culture
- Certificate IV in Local Government
However, if this scope is not exactly what you want, you can add and remove scope at any time.
Why you should buy this RTO?
This is a niche registered training organisation (RTO) delivering training about working in community to creatives, not for profit staff, volunteers and government workers; and is the only RTO offering the Certificate IV in Community Culture in Australia.
The training has been developed for community and cultural development workers, however, it has the potential to be delivered across other target groups such as: environmental groups, health and community workers – in fact anyone wishing to work effectively in and with communities.
The Certificate IV in Local Government is another niche course with only six other RTOs offering this course in Australia; providing enormous potential, with both courses, to take advantage of the limited competition and offering the training to a national market.
The RTO provides comprehensive resources for each qualification with full IP. Each qualification can be readily modified for online delivery.
This RTO was invited to be a delegate in 2014 by ASQA, as it has been consistently compliant and a low risk.
The RTO was also a preferred supplier with the Queensland Department of Education and Training from 2008 until mid-2016, when the contract expired. The contract can potentially be renewed on application.
- 4 Registered domains
- Student management system
- Quality Management and Operational Framework (including complete set of fully compliant policies, procedures and forms – tried, tested and audited in a functioning RTO)
- Training and Assessment Resources
- Full suite of Training and Assessment Resource templates
- Compliant assessment validation
- Compliant industry consultation
- Compliant Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) system
- Compliant training and assessment strategies
- Compliance with all government policy and guidelines – ie AQF, volume of learning etc
- Can be registered to train throughout Australia and Overseas (subject to meeting ASQA terms)
- All documents will be provided in soft copy MSWord format; and electronically
- The current owner can also assist as an ongoing RTO Consultant (if required), consulting rates will apply.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913