- Education/Training , RTO - Registered training Organisations
Offered for sale for the first time $85,000
Western Australian Training Accreditation Council (WA TAC)
Initial registration date –2016
Current registration period: 2016 –2023
Has recently passed its post initial audit. 100% compliant at audit. No rectifications required.
Scope of Registration
These qualifications are in ‘high demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications.
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Deliver and assess in Western Australia
However, if this scope is not exactly what you want, you can add and remove scope at any time. (Subject to WA TAC approval)
- Student management system
- Quality Management and Operational Framework (including complete set of fully compliant policies, procedures and forms – tried, tested and audited in a functioning RTO)
- Training and Assessment Strategies
- Policy and Procedures
- Full suite of Training and Assessment Resource templates
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) system
- Compliance with all government policy and guidelines
All documents will be provided in soft copy MSWord format; and electronically.
Can be moved to ASQA and can be registered to train throughout Australia and Overseas (subject to meeting ASQA terms)
This business presents a great opportunity and will not take long for the right purchaser to recognise the uncapped potential.
Asking price $85,000
Get in quick. Won’t last long at this price.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913